Here is my post Circa 2008:
===================
Ask yourself, and everyone around you:
Why do the President's two daughters both have Russian names???
Ever met any African-American who has two children, both with Russian names???
Ever met ANYONE who has two children, both with Russian names???
I haven't.
Mmmm mmmmm mmmmmm.
----------------
here is a very interesting sidenote.
When I first googled this matter in the year 2008, every single return that I got said that the name Malia was a Russian name and that it was short for something longer -- I forget the longer Russian name now, I didn't save my search results, because at the time I was a political novice. (...just like Sasha is a shortened version of Natasha).
Every single return, for at least six pages on Google, told me that this Malia name was a Russian name, and never, anywhere, was it mentioned that it might be a Hawaiian name.
But,
When I went back two years later and tried again, every single return, and I mean every single Google return, told me that it was now a Hawaiian name.
Amazingly, somehow, Google had been scrubbed!
I was quite amazed myself. I had read all these rumors of Google being scrubbed for all sorts of things in Obama's secret background, but I only half believed them -- but now I am a true believer.
Way back then, I wrote a post, saying almost exactly the same thing -- why are both of Obama's children named with Russian names?
Others were saying at the time also...
I still wonder about this strange and odd occurrence.
No comments:
Post a Comment